Make Your Law Firm Visible to Potential Clients Online
FORWARD marketing is a law firm marketing agency whose sole aim is to help law firms succeed online. We combine our years of experience working with small & mid-sized law firms to help develop cutting-edge designs that help convert website traffic into increased leads and caseload. All of the websites we develop aim to improve your firm’s credibility as well as communicate your competitive advantage. We have streamlined our web designing process over the years and perfected our technique to make the websites not only aesthetically appealing, but also highly functional, user-friendly and profitable for your firm.
The goal of any law firm website is not only to drive relevant traffic, but also convert that website traffic into inbound opportunities for your practice. With the significant increase in mobile searches over the years, it has become critical to have a responsive, “mobile-friendly” website. Having a site that is not only clean, professional and easy-to-navigate but compatible with all mobile devices will increase your exposure in front of those looking for your legal services.
Professional Website Design for Lawyers
At FORWARD marketing, we know the importance of having an online presence that creates a striking first impression on your potential clients. Professional design, enticing imagery, and engaging copy collectively work to put your law firm’s best foot forward.
Our areas of expertise in Law Firm web design include:
- Website Design for Personal Injury Attorneys
- Family & Divorce Law Web Design
- Criminal Law Web Design
- Bankruptcy Law Web Design
- Estate Planning Law Web Design
- Real Estate Law Web Design
- Business Law Web Design
- & More
Our Web Designing Process
Our team of web designers emphasizes three important factors: visualization, functionality, and usability. Using this strategy, we are able to ensure that our web design has everything to help your law firm achieve your online marketing goals. This is how our law firm web design process works:
- Understanding Client’s Requirements – We believe that the foundation of creating a web design lies in understanding the requirements of the law firm and their unique practice. That is why we first focus on listening to how our clients want their website to look visually before providing any designs as well as what the goals of the site may be. Some of our clients are simply looking to have a nice ‘storefront’ to help improve their credibility, while others intend to aggressively market their new website with targeted SEO & PPC programs.
- Estimation of Project Scope – After completely understanding the requirements of our clients, we get to work. Our design team will come up with 2 separate static designs based on your requirements and our expertise. When we present our ideas to clients we refine the design until they are 100% satisfied before we begin the project buildout.
- The Buildout Phase – During the buildout phase our development team creates a completely functional website on a test server, allowing you to see the progress we are making in real time, and ensuring that you are 100% satisfied with the functionality before launch. Depending on the size of your law firm’s website, the buildout phase can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months, but we will make sure to set the proper expectations given your unique project’s scope.
- Website Launch & Project Completion – After everything has been tested and approved, we launch your new website.
- Post Development Services – We don’t just part ways after completing the project; we offer post development services to our clients which include hosting, maintenance and more.
Web Design for Attorneys
With FORWARD marketing, you can be sure that your website will be functional, have compelling content, and a custom design that will keeping the visitors coming back. Our law firm marketing consultants can also help you strategize on how to increase relevant website traffic that will help drive new inbound leads to your firm. Whether this is by a strategic Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), or by any one of our custom law firm marketing solutions, it will be designed to help your practice achieve its goals.
If you are looking to have your law firm’s website designed by a professional website design agency for lawyers, you should check out what our clients are saying. Contact us online today or call us at (888) 590-9687 to set up a time to discuss your law firm’s needs.